cheap quality(originial) cheap quality(originial)

style

I like your style! The cartoon itself was a little boring though. Like the guy below said, try more animation. I'd like to see more from you.

unknownbrowser responds:

well im glad you do :)!!!

chainSAW: Jello Trap chainSAW: Jello Trap

lol

Nice animation! I really enjoyed it.

The Dot Of Excellence 6 The Dot Of Excellence 6

Seen worse, but...

The graphics were bad and looked like something that could have been made in MS Paint in five minutes. No advanced use of colors and shading. The entire animation didn't have too many frames either.

I personally dislike Microsoft Sam/Mike/Mary/etc. voices, and some real voice acting would have been much better.

Overall, a rather bad animation. Use some more time on your next one, if you plan to make some serious flash.

Wegra responds:

Personally, I can't picture the Dot with a human voice. However you got me with a my own voice. That good enough for ya?

B B

BBBB

This is a classic. Respect.

Blue fighter - Room 1 Blue fighter - Room 1

Nice

It didn't suck, I think it was good! Nice animation, but that's all.

Newgrounds Intro Collab Newgrounds Intro Collab

Original

Most of the intros were pretty good! Some of them wasn't that good, and a few had really bad audio quality (awesome...)

But since most of the intros were quite smooth I give you 8 points!

Insanimation responds:

Thank you.

Ode to Elevator Music Ode to Elevator Music

Simplicity?

Is this based on your own experiences? I agree with you, regret is in fact a burden. This flash, however, isn't very good. It's just words and no actual animation. I liked the music choice.

The points I give this flash is based on how much effort you put into it and how good it actually looks. It looks smooth, but it's short and I can't imagine that you put much effort into it. It would be unfair to give it over 5 points just because it's based on simplicity and is good in that way...

SprintT responds:

Thanks for the review. Fair enough.

The Dropping Egg Collab The Dropping Egg Collab

Nice idea

I liked the idea and it was funny to watch it. I think the different eggs could have been more creatively made and more authors (more eggs) could also be a nice addition.

The Easter egg was nice and with a little more features it can survive the submission process as a game on its own.

Overall an interesting little flash!

[Review Request Club]

Gein kills the kk Gein kills the kk

Boring

This was incredibly boring. I'm personally against people posting real video (not animation) on Newgrounds, but this contained some animation as well. It takes an awful lot of time before he shoots the cat, which is very boring to wait for (although the animation of the cat getting shot was impressive).

I also agree with Haggard that you could cut out the part where you turn off your cam.

Overall, I think this is a joke. Two points for you.

Gein responds:

Was meant to be a joke, until the kk actually died. ;_; If you think the flash itself (the animation, and the idea) I would like to see you make a flash before you try to criticize me.

A new clock! A new clock!

Contrasts

I liked the drawings and the animation was good. I noticed all the detailed movement the skater clock performed, and the kickflip was awesome. However, this animation is short and rather meaningless. I was disappointed when I realized that the skater clock wasn't going to perform any tricks in the half-pipe he just stood there to get something heavy dropped on himself.

sistem69 responds:

lol i know. but maybe next clock day.