Wekk advnt. Wekk advnt.

Impossible to Win

Bad graphics, but it had a point at least. too short, and the fact that it's impossible to win in any way irritates me. 3 points to you. Good luck next time, I like the concept.

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Glitch

The second round with old glory equipped, suddenly it was out of function. It didn't work to shoot at all. I lost.

Because of this bug, I will not give it 10. Great game though!

Fede's Adventure Demo Fede's Adventure Demo

I liked it

I liked it! For a demo this is pretty good!
examples of what can be improved in the full version:
- More smooth lines and edges on the blocks you jump on
- More details when the character is in motion
- More actions the character can do (such as kicking, hitting, crouching etc.)
- Add more features in the main menu so people listen to larger parts of my song (muhaha)

I'm looking forward to the full version! PS: How do you make levels? Is it all code or a graphical program that makes it fast and easy? A level editor would always be awesome!

fede1920 responds:

Glad you liked it , and of course i'm gonna improve the menu so people listen more of your song ;D

stick figure - smash stick figure - smash

Music

Nice game, but I have heard the music before as a background music for Piczo Sites. Hope you haven't stolen it in any way.

lachlanrayner responds:

no its free to download off parteners in rhyme, its for public use , anyone can have it, i hadent heard it before so thats why i chose it.

Save Kids From Propaganda Save Kids From Propaganda

Arousing

Maybe bad animated and short, but I still find it arousing.

Block Adventure Block Adventure

Fun

This was actually really funny! But it was unusual that one had to move when standing on the moving platforms.

Simon Sings Simon Sings

Revolutionary

never seen anything like this in a flash! Very funny, keep up the good work!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Addictive

I've played this game for weeks at Onemorelevel.com and it's very addictive. I have all songs perfect on Amateur and six perfect on Pro. Unlocked all the guitars! Does that say something about how addictive it is?

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Well done, well done indeed

A unique and highly addictive game. Damn those bees!

Unique Unique

Smooth

My favorite part is the smooth effects and attractive looks. The idea is good, but it got a little boring after a while. Maybe more rapidly increasing difficulty would solve this problem? Anyway, great, 9/10!